Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I didn't even have to use my AK.

Today was a surprisingly good day. I filled out an application at a different Jimmy John's from the one where I worked before and lined up an interview for tomorrow. The manager actually seems like a nice guy and it isn't staffed by yokels, both vast improvements over my former employ.

I then walked over to one of my favorite thrift stores in Saginaw, which is relocating, so everything was 75% off. I got a couple pretty sweet issues of National Geographic and a few classic novels all for 33 centavos.

Also, it was 60 degrees today, so I got to: 1) wear an amazing jacket I bought only days before it got too cold to wear a light jacket, and 2) drive with the windows down. And then, even better, I drove over a balloon, and the sound it made was super sweet.

Oh, and I bought a couple Tina's brand frozen burritos at the supermarket ($1 total), and they were awesome. I love Canada, but they have shit for frozen burritos.

No comments: